Saturday, October 31, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance

On Wednesday night, some girls from our BFG headed out to see the So You Think You Can Dance LIVE tour. These were the Top 10 Finalists from Season 5. It was at Nokia Theatre in Grand Prairie and we had such a good time. And, I'll admit, I didn't watch last season of the show (or any season, for that matter) but I enjoy dancing/dance competitions as much as the next girl, so I knew I would love the show and I did. And although I was unable to do some of the routines count-by-count from the comfort of my seat unlike the row of women in front of us, I don't think I could have enjoyed it more.

Dinner table pics before the show:

Kelly, Loree, and Melissa

Jessica, Carrie, and Karla

Manda, me (seriously, why am I sitting like that?), and Andrea

How's that for a group picture? I swear Jessica and I are in there somewhere. And now you know why the Manager of On The Border in Irving, Texas, is in food service and not photography. Sheesh... worst camera angle ever, maybe?

Right before the show started; Jessica, me, Andrea

Manda & Karla, showing off thier handicapped seats with their ample leg room and easy access to the restrooms (cheeseball alert: I didn't ask them to hold their tickets up like this, I raised my camera to snap a photo and up went the tickets)

Thanks to Loree for extending the invitation to the whole class to go; I'm so glad I went. I hope the tour comes back to Dallas next year!

No comments: