Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Harvest Party

We had a great time on Saturday at the annual Baller BFG* Harvest Party. We dressed the kids up in their costumes and enjoyed a night of potluck soups & stews, roasting marshmallows for smores and fellowship with friends. A big thanks goes out to The Cox Family for hosting.

This was the best we could get for a family shot. I'm looking at another camera entirely, but I've learned it doesn't really matter what Nick or I look like in pictures anymore as long as the kids are facing forward, not crying and hopefully smiling.


Didn't Gigi do a fantastic job on Livvy's poodle skirt? I can't wait to put her in it again on Halloween and take more pictures. I didn't get a picture of our little pirate by himself, but I will.


Isn't this the most precious... shrimp?... fish?... um, Ebby Lee costume that you've ever seen?


Not the greatest picture, I know, but it was before I snapped it, I promise. Carter & Mackie were sitting right next to each other watching tv with their heads turned at exactly the same angle. They are only a month apart and have a great time together at church and at BFG* gatherings.






*BFG=Bible Fellowship Group (apparently, it's not cool to call them Sunday school classes any more)

1 comment: