Tuesday, October 13, 2009

For Cohen

Well, I'm pretty sure that my buddy Amber dropped off the face of the blogging world, but with hope that she might return with pictures of one awesome nursery and a baby in just a few short days, I'll had to show you this because it is just SO.DARN.CUTE!

We applied this Uppercase Living monogram to the nursery wall a couple of weekends ago, and Daddy (aka Michael) had the bright idea to hang the adorable Pottery Barn Kids wooden bat right below it. You can't really tell in this crappy camera-phone picture, but the wall is painted in alternating matte/glossy stripes of the same navy paint color. Add some super-cute accents that Amber has picked up throughout the pregnancy and you have one precious nursery.

I can't wait for Amber to show you the rest of the room, and I REALLY can't wait for Mr. Cohen to arrive!

No comments: