Tuesday, July 21, 2009

80 years!

Patsy Lynn Cox Drake, my Mammaw, turned 80 last week. I absolutely adore this woman. She is my lifetime Rangers buddy (seriously, watches every game, knows all the players, etc.). She is responsible for teaching me how to make the absolute best turkey dressing at Thanksgiving, and although I'm not a fan of pea salad, I hear hers is the best around. And of course, she shares my love for all things of the accessory variety. Her lifetime jewelry, shoe and handbag collection is enough to put even Sam Moon to shame.

Anyway, we celebrated her birthday on Sunday with a small party and lots of pink cake and punch, her favorite color of course.



Mammaw and her beautiful granddaughters:
(my cousin) Becky, (my sister) Mindi, and yours truly

Pretty good snapshot of two sisters, courtesy of my 8 year old nephew.

Carter didn't want to pose for the camera, but here's three generations nonetheless.


And just for fun, here's a picture of me & Mammaw ten years ago at my high school graduation:


Happy 80th Birthday Mammaw! I love you.

No comments: