Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Digital Story of the Nativity

Our church played this little ditty before the service started on Sunday, and I absolutely loved it.  So very clever. Based on the number of my facebook friends that have reposted it and the number of views I just saw it had on YouTube, it's safe to say that it has gone viral. However, on the off chance that any of my dear blog readers (hello? anybody still out there?) haven't seen it, I'm reposting it here.  If you're into social media  at all, it will be well worth three minutes of your time. Promise.



Photobucket

1 comment:

abby said...

You know how I feel about Facebook... so although I was a bit confused by all the group starting and "likes it" business... I got the idea. Merry Christmas! Love your kids precious faces on your card. ;)