Friday, May 28, 2010

Take me out to the ballgame...

If you know me at all, then you know that my favorite pastime is attending a Texas Rangers baseball game.

This was the view from our seats on our anniversary.

If Nick and I have the means and ability, we'll go practically any chance we get.

Married 8 years!

And it's even better when we don't have to pay for the tickets!

We sure do love us some Ian Kinsler!

So thanks to one of our customers that is a former Texas Ranger, and thanks also to our dear friend whose law firm has season tickets available for use, we were able to go to two separate games last week for our anniversary.

I took this picture on Friday night from our actual seats, 
just to show you how close to the field we were.

We even had a couple of extra seats on Friday night, so my sister & brother-in-law joined us.


And of course, these trips to the ballpark would not be possible without the help of our children's grandparents, because as much fun as we have at the games, our children? Not quite yet.



Photobucket

No comments: