Friday, June 4, 2010

Just look at that ticker!

2! Weeks! Until! Disney!

I'm so freakin pumped that I can hardly stand it. But I know the days will pass quickly. In the next two weeks, I'm helping hostess a baby shower, Carter will start (and finish) swim lessons, oh and did I mention that Olivia is potty training? Yeah so plenty to keep me busy but still.so.excited!


And because a post isn't quite complete without a picture, I'll leave you with my little sleeping beauty this evening.


Nick is at the Rangers game with the guys, and I was watching it on tv. Carter insisted that he wasn't tired when bedtime rolled around, so he had the idea to lay on the couch with a blanket. So I "let him". Ha! He was asleep within minutes. I love it when kids think they won.


Lori - via my iPhone

1 comment:

Haley said...

Totally know what you mean! There have been several days in recent months that Eva assured me she wasn't sleepy at nap time. So I "let her" have quiet time on her bed while reading books. Every single time she has fallen asleep within like 15 min. Sweet, sweet victory! :)

Have fun at Disney! Still so jealous.