Tuesday, November 2, 2010

FOUR!

Happy Birthday To You...
Dec. 2009
Happy Birthday To You...
March 2010
Happy Birthday, Dear Carter...
June 2010
Happy Birthday To You!!!
Nov. 2nd, 2010

What a joy this past year has been!  Sure, there have been some trying times having a strong-willed three year old, but honestly, I wouldn't trade any of it for the world.  Carter is such a sweet-hearted boy with a serious knack for the silly.  From his "booty" photo poses to his wacky made-up words & songs to his genuine love for his family, you can see his fun-loving attitude and caring spirit in everything he does.  Four years ago, I would have never imagined that being his mom would be this much fun and that I would find it literally impossible to put into words just how much I love him.

Happy Birthday, my son!
Photobucket

P.S. Here is my post from last year.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you are so blessed, my friend. i'm so happy he's brought such joy to your life. i got teary reading this. :) must be those postpartum hormones. :)

Haley said...

Happy birthday Carter!!!

Mix and Match Mama said...

Happy Birthday Carter!!! You are such a joy to be around!