Thursday, August 27, 2009

For Baby Cohen

Our dear friends, The Bruners, are expecting their first baby, a boy, on October 15th. Our family can hardly wait for the arrival of Mr. Cohen. This past weekend, Amber's sister, Bethany, and I threw Amber her very first baby shower. I didn't take many pictures but she scored some great gifts and the food was excellent, trust me. After the shower, I thoroughly enjoyed helping her cart it into the house and rearrange the nursery. Hopefully she'll get some pics of that up on her blog soon (hint, hint). Thanks Am for letting us share in this special time with you and Michael!

Bethany, Amber, and me

I asked her take a picture next to the diaper cake I made for the shower.
I told her to act goofy and she flashed this gorgeous, glowing smile.
Pregnancy suits her well.

No comments: