Friday, June 5, 2009

Crazy Week and Cleaner

Things have been so crazy this week, and I have absolutely nothing to show for it. I think it started last Saturday with a baby shower I threw for my dear friend, Sarah [post coming] and things have been going ninety-to-nothing since then. I attended a sports show for work this week which has totally thrown off my daily routine. Add that to a normal week of hubby playing sports, Bible study, SYTYCD watching party, and life with two young kiddos, and I am plum tired. I'm looking forward to a nice weekend of swimming at the in-laws and some closet reorganization to recharge my batteries (okay maybe not the closet re-org but it does need to be addressed soon).

Also, while I'm thinking about it and since most of my blog followers are fellow mommies, I just have to share this super-awesome find with you. I stumbled across this stain removed at BRU (that's Babies-R-Us for those of you not cool enough to use the acronym) a couple of months ago, and I LOVE it. There hasn't been a stain yet that I haven't been able to get rid of. And I'm talking about even the nastiest of them including baby diaper blowouts, those awesome yellowish breastmilk stains and even blood - hey, I have a 2 year old; blood happens. So the next time you're visiting Geoffrey* & his awesome baby store, go ahead and pick up a bottle.

*the giraffe

1 comment:

Haley said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll be needing to get rid of those baby diaper blow-out stains really soon! :)