Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tagged... Crazy Eights

8 Things I look forward to:
1. Two potty trained children & no more diapers... ever
2. Evenings at home with no housework to be done
3. Texas Rangers games, even if only on TV
4. Friends having babies, lots of them!
5. Getting my nails done every couple of weeks, so relaxing
6. Sundays
7. Date nights
8. Smaller jeans (okay, maybe not really the smaller jeans, but the smaller waist to go with them)

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Checked facebook, multiple times I'm sure.
2. Shared my in-depth of knowledge of sporting goods with others. aka, I went to work.
3. Fixed pork chops, mashed potatoes, beans and cornbread for dinner
4. Went through the mail... booooo!
5. Opted out of pre-screened credit offers for the next five years! Hooray!
6. Blogged to my expansive* list of anxious followers
7. Had an hour long phone conversation with my college roomie & dear, sweet, very pregnant friend, Haley
8. Fell asleep as the Rangers were loosing in the bottom of the ninth; I couldn't hang on any longer

*Yes, I think five followers classifies as expansive, thankyouverymuch.

8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Wear open toed shoes to work
2. Sing (stole it from Andrea, but it's true)
3. Clean my entire house in 20 minutes without breaking a sweat
4. Be creative on my own accord without stealing borrowing ideas from others
5. Pull off some of the latest fashion trends without looking like an idiot
6. Shop for myself, guilt-free
7. Make/tempt/bribe Carter into eating (and enjoying) every food I fix
8. FLY! (okay so not really, but I thought it sounded cool)

8 Shows I watch:
1. Law & Order
2. Law & Order: SVU
3. The Big Bang Theory
4. How I Met Your Mother
5. Jon & Kate plus 8 (was practically in tears on Sunday night)
6. The Amazing Race
7. American Idol - always, every season
8. The Hills & The City (sad, but true. Oh and I lumped them together because they're practically the same show to me still.)

8 People I tag:
1. J-Mac Hanging it up over at The Mills Family Blog
2. My newly engaged friend living the Life of Lorin
3. Shelly B and her Little Green Frog and Turtle
4. Gracie, the centerpiece of The Willis Crew from Gracie's Perspective
5. Turner's new mommy, one half of Justin and Angela
6. Jessica, currently cooking another little one for the Grace Family
7. The coach's wife, MVP of Team Reed
8. Tabes! the glue that holds together The Crawford Family
(And Haley: I planned on luring you into telling us about your Day to Day... but decided against it since I know how much you hate these things. If you're in the mood, however, you can consider this a tag and answer it anyway!)

2 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

How do you cross things out??? You are such a wiz at the blogging. I know how to cross things out in Word but I can't figure it out on Blogger...I know...I must be dumb! Thanks for playing!!!

Haley said...

Ha! You do know me well! I love reading these things, but hate doing them. You never know, the mood may strike me in the next couple of days.