Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Halloween! err... 10 days ago.

I know, I know... I'm soo behind here. Halloween was over a week ago, and I'm just now getting to it. But Carter's 2nd Birthday party was the next day (blog post to follow) and last week was CRAZY at work with a physical inventory and whatnot. Please forgive me.

So, in an effort to keep it short, and also because we didn't do anything more special than trick or treating in downtown McKinney followed by Chinese takeout, I'll just post some pictures of the evening. Carter had a blast (once we let him out of the stroller and he was able to run free in the streets) and Olivia could have cared less. Despite the fact that we really wanted Carter to be Cookie Monster, he had other plans and opted for Superman instead. And because Olivia was not having her pumpkin costume (see previous October post), we were able to get away with a pumpkin onsie and a big bow. Perfect.





Our attempt at a family photo... pretty awesome huh?

Oh and Gigi went with us too!

Hope everyone had a great night and got a good loot of sugar!

4 comments:

Misty said...

Carter looks just like you...so cute!!! I love bow head babies. I used to put huge bows on Sloan too but now she won't leave them on. Make me sad because they are so precious. Love seeing photos of your kiddos!

Courtney Willis said...

Ok...I love the family photo shots! So realistic! You guys make a beautiful (and distracted in a great way) family!

elyse@thegreenpiano said...

so cute! we were there too! we got there and left early though...

abby said...

love the family shot! I wonder how many of those you will have for the rest of your life? :)