Thursday, September 3, 2009

Stuff Christians Like

Okay, please, if you know me, you'll take this for what it's worth. A simple laugh, if you're able to laugh at yourself (ya know, if you're a Christian and all).

I came across this list, a blog really, of "Stuff Christians Like." (Perhaps you've seen the "Stuff White People Like" - pretty funny too, perhaps I'll find that and post a link another day).

Anyway, if you're in the mood for a little chuckle, or maybe a huge belly laugh, rolling on the floor laughing kind of chuckle, you should read this. Again, please, with a grain of salt and a sense of humor.




Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Grace Family said...

Letting you know what I think:
Very funny first of all, but really...

#38- disagree... I can't STAND him!
#47- SO true!
#59- I'm guilty!
#92- LOVED it!
#103- Love that song!
#129- Yummy!
#135- Oh my husband sure does... and it tests my submission abilities!

and... that list was LONG! Thanks for making me laugh. I could have left you quite a few more comments, but I can't sit here that long- gotta go pick up the kid at school!

Haley said...

Pretty funny! Some hit close to home. :)